ENTER and EXITING WETSUIT
This product is currently sold out.
MUST READ BEFORE PUTTING ON WETSUIT
The Smoothie Neoprene/ Material used to make this wetsuit is high quality and constructed with utmost care. However, smoothie material is extremely delicate. IF cared for properly, YOUR WETSUIT CAN LAST FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME. Please follow the instructions below.
- Putting On Wetsuit: Open wetsuit pulling down the top to inner waist. Place one foot into suit at a time. use palms to slide foot into suit towards ankle (Do not use fingers).
- Carefully push foot through and pull ankle suit over foot. Repeat for other leg/ foot.
- Carefully slide suit up using palms and put 1 arm in at a time.
- Pull gasket over your head and carefully pull zipper cord up
- Carefully unzip wetsuit.
- Remove gasket from over head and pull gasket down in back
- Pull top of wetsuit down to mid bicep. Repeat on other bicep.
- use palms to roll suit off arm/s
- Carefully use palms to slide and roll wetsuit downward/ off.
- Place hands inside wetsuit at legs and slide wetsuit down to rolling off/ over feet
NOTE: You must follow the instructions and not damage the wetsuit in anyway voluntary/ involuntary in order to exchange/ refund.
WETSUIT CARE GUIDE
- Avoid contact with sharp or rough objects
- Don’t use excessive force when ENTERING/ EXITING wetsuit
- Do not use finger tips to pull up/ down wetsuit
- Use palms to pull suit up/ down
- Rinse in cool fresh water after use and drip dry
- Don’t leave wetsuit exposed to high temperatures
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Never tumble dry this wetsuit